Within a mile of the historic area of Williamsburg Virginia, the Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center is the perfect choice of Colonial Williamsburg VA hotels to truly immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a bygone era. Whether traveling for an important business meeting or moving off the beaten path for fun family vacations, our hotel in historic Williamsburg provides unrivaled amenities for your comfort and convenience. Experience a stately atmosphere with quiet garden retreats, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, and these other excellent options:
- Sit down to a mouthwatering meal at Veranda Dining Room Restaurant
- Meet for drinks at J.B.ís Tavern, offering big-screen sporting action
- Utilize our fitness room for an invigorating workout
- Unwind with a dip in our sparkling indoor or outdoor pools
- Catch up on those last minute deadlines in our executive business center
Our proximity to Richmond, Norfolk and Newport News/Williamsburg International Airports is ideal for busy traveler and our hotel near Busch Garden Williamsburg is just a short drive to Yorktown, Virginia. Built on the historic Williamsburg VA Fort Magruder battleground, our Williamsburg hotel surrounds you in luxury befitting its locale.
Just outside our Williamsburg hotel youíll find many popular Virginia attractions, including:
- The stunning history of the Fort Magruder Battleground
- Colonial Williamsburg is only a short walk away
- Simple access to several interstates and Amtrak Old Dominion
- Just minutes to Newport News
- Midway between Richmond and Norfolk airports
- Busch Gardens and Water Country USA
After an exciting day, retire to the warmly-inviting rooms of Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center, each beautifully-appointed to reflect the rich history of Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. Although we surround you by such grandeur, we still go out of our way to provide the modern-day amenities to compete with any Virginia hotel, and our efficient, courteous staff is dedicated to your comfort throughout the stay.