Williamsburg is ranked one of the top 25 world class golf destinations, offering scenic beauty and challenging PGA-designed courses. At the Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center in Williamsburg, we’ve partnered with premiere golf courses, Williamsburg National and Colonial Heritage Golf Clubs to offer you several ways to “get in the swing”.
Get away today with one of our featured golf packages by consulting our Golf Concierge at 757-220-2250 or email@example.com. Or click here to book your package with a guaranteed 48-hour concierge turn-around time. Can’t decide? Stay an extra day and play them both.
Fort Magruder Hotel golf packages feature:
- Two rounds at your choice of partner courses: Williamsburg National & Colonial Heritage Golf Courses
- Superior overnight accommodations
- Full daily breakfast buffet for two
- Fort Magruder Hotel signature golf balls and tees
- Two “Arnold Palmer’s” (or a cocktail of your choice) in JB’s Lounge About the courses:
The settlers to Williamsburg’s Historic Triangle found great beauty and faced noble challenges in nearby Jamestown and Yorktown. At Williamsburg National, we honor those two nearby historic sites with our existing Nicklaus designed Jamestown Course and our new Yorktown Course designed by Tom Clark. Both courses offer their own “great beauty” and “noble challenges” as today’s visitors enjoy golfing at the award-winning Williamsburg National Golf Club.
- The Jamestown course, designed by Nicklaus Design group is a prestigious 4-star Golf Digest winner and favorite for golfers of all skill levels. It measures 7,000 yards and is Par 72, with an emphasis on conditioning to improve your score. This course has been selected three times to host the PGA Tour Michelob Open qualifier. Golf Digest awards Jamestown as “One of the Ten Best Courses you can play in Virginia”. Come see for yourself.
- The newer Yorktown course designed by golf architect Tom Clark, has been open since spring 2009, and offers a traditional 7,000 yards with Par 72. This course delights golfers of all levels with both scenic beauty and noble challenges.
Set amid the historical backdrop of Williamsburg, Colonial Heritage Club offers visitors and residents an inviting location for championship golf, fine dining and entertaining as well as an unparalleled site for hosting weddings and special events.
Featuring the only Arthur Hills signature designed golf course in Williamsburg, the Colonial Heritage Club offers golfers pristine playing conditions on an exceptionally crafted course that infuses the natural topography of the region. Complimentary to the surrounding course, the magnificent Clubhouse which emulates the classic British-Colonial style that Williamsburg is renowned for provides its guests with unsurpassed hospitality and service when dining or entertaining family, friends and clients.
Our Golf Concierge is happy to assist in securing tee times at these additional Williamsburg Championship Courses:
- Ford’s Colony-Blackheath
- Ford’s Colony-Blue Heron
- Ford’s Colony-Marsh Hawk
- Golden Horseshoe-Gold Course
- Golden Horseshoe-Green Course
- Kingsmill-Plantation Course
- Kingsmill-River Course
- Kingsmill-Woods Course
- The Golf Club at Brickshire